Pitches have been cut and marked.......they are looking great
Pitch Inspection will be done on Friday afternoon, the web site will be updated before 7pm
We need to know what grass/astro pitch requirements your team or club needs for next season, please email email@example.com
We can't accept any booking until we have done our Pricing Review in June 2014
Any NEW teams will be considered subject to pitch space
If you can't re arrange your cancelled fixtures Goshen Bury will NOT be Compensating teams
What's New for next Season...... 2014/2015
We are planning to start a new service for all the teams at Goshen
Pitches will be set up for your team ie Goals, Parent Lines, corner flags, all you have to do is bring your ball & play
Please let us know what you think... also if you have any more ideas to improve Goshen please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are the last team to finish at Goshen, it is your team's responsibility to check that the goal boxes and white container is locked 'Not Tara's'
Welcome to Goshen Bury
On Behalf of the Committee we would like to thank all of you for using our facilities
Bury FC ACADEMY
Bury AllStars FC
Forever Bury FC A
Forever Bury FC B
Walshaw Sports FC
Bury Supporters FC
Tottington Towler FC
Bury Ladies Rounders
Prestwich Marauders FC
Bury FC Youth
Game Cock FC
Fishpool 'B' Rounders
St. Gabs High School
Goshen Bury Committee
Mr.Tony Crosbie Chairman
Mrs. Angie Crosbie/Mr.Ken Brown Treasurers
Mr.Nick Lenkowski/Mr.Jamie Hipwell Secretaries
To contact the Committee please email : email@example.com
TEAMS STICK TO YOUR KO AND PITCH NUMBERS AS WE HAVE MANY FIXTURES TO FIT IN UNTIL THE END OF SEASON AND WE HAVE TO REST PITCHES
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30PM||3||PHOENIX 14||NO||CONTAINER 21X7|
|THURS||8.5.14||18.30PM||3||PHOENIX 14||NO||CONTAINER 21X7|
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30AM||10||B JNRS 17||NO||GOAL BOX 10|
|SUN||27.4.14||10.30AM||9||G COCK||YES 3/4||GOAL BOX 9|
|SAT||3.5.14||9.30AM||4||ALLSTARS 12||NO||CONTAINER 9V9 SOCKETED GOALS|
|SAT||26.4.14||10.40AM||4||B JNRS 12||NO||CONTAINER 9V9 SOCKETED GOALS|
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30AM||4||ALLSTARS 12||NO||CONTAINER 9V9 SOCKETED GOALS|
|TUES||29.4.14||18.30PM||4||ALLSTARS 12||NO||CONTAINER 9V9 SOCKETED GOALS|
|SUN||27.4.14||10.30AM||8||TOTTY FC||YES 1/2||GOAL BOX 8|
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30AM||8||BSHOLME 14||NO||GOAL BOX 8|
|THURS||1.5.14||18.30PM||11||BSHOLME 14||NO||GOAL BOX 11|
|WED||7.5.14||18.30PM||9||BSHOLME 14||NO||GOAL BOX 9|
|SAT||26.4.14||10.45AM||1||F EVER A||YES 1/2||GOAL BOX 9|
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30AM||6||BURY FC 8||NO||CONTAINER|
|SAT||26.4.14||9.30AM||5||BURY FC 9||NO||CONTAINER|
|SUN||27.4.14||10.00AM||4||BURY FC 11||NO||CONTAINER 9V9 SOCKETED GOALS|
Fishpool Home Fixtures
8th, 15th & 29th July
MSS Home Fixtures
May Thursday 1st, Tuesday 6th and 27th
June Tuesday 3rd and 10th
July Tuesday 1st and 22nd.
Bury Cycle Speedway are staging the 2014 British Individual Finalist Open Bank Holiday Monday 25 August 2014 at Goshen
They will be using Goshen Changing Rooms and all the car parks they are expecting over 2000 people to this event
For a great day why don't you go down and support Bury Cycle Speedway
SPORTS PITCH BOOKING CONDITIONS 2013 - 2014
TO HIRERS OF GRASS PITCHES
- All persons using Goshen shall behave in a manner that does not cause injury, damage or nuisance to property, volunteers or other users of the facilities. All persons shall conform to any regulations with respect to the grounds and comply with any instructions they may receive from the management committee.
2. Each club will be responsible for any wilful or negligent damage caused to the pitch, equipment, or building by their own members, or the members of a club against whom they are playing
3. Public liability insurance is compulsory for all clubs. The insurance must cover clubs for public liability claims arising from the use of the facilities, which are the subject of a hiring agreement. The minimum liability cover must be 10 million pounds
- A Seasonal booking to a Club or Team comprises of the use of one pitch per team, playing on alternate Saturday/Sunday morning or afternoon during the Season. Some mid-week games will be accepted in certain circumstances, i.e. end of season backlog of games. Clubs running more than one team are required to make separate team applications.
- Teams must play on the pitch allocated unless prior permission has been given by Goshen. Teams found playing on pitches not allocated to them will be charged an additional fee unless this has been agreed.
6. Teams arriving at a park more than 30 minutes later than their stipulated kick-off time will not be guaranteed the use of the pitch, irrespective of the circumstances
7. Clubs are required to set up and take down their own equipment for each match and make sure goals are secure and safe to use. Arrangements need to be made for access to the appropriate container.
- Goshen pitches are let on the understanding that Goshen not accept any liability in respect of personal injury or theft of personal belongings which may arise from the use of or the condition of the ground or otherwise. Each user club must take out a policy of insurance to cover all risks.
- Any Club with an existing debt on their account will have to clear that outstanding debt before they will be provided with a pitch allocation for the upcoming season. Failure to do so will result in loss of allocation
- Each club is responsible for the supervision and control of competitors (opposition team), visitors, spectators and officials involved in their match.
11. Each club must informing Goshen of any injury sustained by a player or spectator during the period of hire, in writing detailing the location, time and date of the accident, the nature of the injury sustained and the likely cause of the injury.
12. Each club shall leaving the facility (and all parts thereof in connection with the hiring) in a clean and tidy condition, ensuring that all sports equipment is returned and the container locked and that all litter is removed or placed in the bins provided
13. Each club shall ensuring that the Council’s No Smoking Policy is adhered to at all facilities during the period of hire.
14. Each club shall ensure their members and visitors park in the designated areas and not in a manner that would prevent access for emergency vehicles, and to be considerate to the residents living adjacent to the pitches.
15. Any club that does not have council permission or permission from Goshen to use the area will be making their insurance invalid. Bury Council security may be called if clubs refuse to leave the area.
16. Each club is required to inform Goshen of their pitch requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be at least 6 days before the date of the match.
17. The full schedule of which teams are on which pitches each weekend will be displayed on the website no later than Wednesday 18.00pm
USE OF CHANGING FACILITIES
- Clubs must ensure that they treat the facilities in a proper manner i.e. no washing of boots in showers or sinks, kicking of footballs in buildings or leaving litter e.g. drinks cans, sweet wrappers etc. No glass bottles or glass in any form must be taken into the changing facilities
2. Any team found to be doing so will be liable for any remedial plumbing costs incurred or additional cleaning, and may forfeit the right to make future bookings
- It is the Hiring teams’ responsibility to unlock their allocated rooms, ensure that changing rooms used by both sides have been cleaned at the end of their session, to check for and report any damage, to ensure that lights are switched off, and for locking up afterwards (including setting any alarms).
- If any team plays on a unallocated pitch the team/club will be invoiced £50.00
CANCELLATION OF MATCHES
1. Goshen reserve the right to cancel any let in the event of the accommodation being required by Goshen in any emergency, or if the playing fields and parks are unplayable due to any inclement weather or poor ground conditions.
2. Goshen have the authority to make the final decision on the condition of pitches. They will declare on Friday if pitches are unplayable on Saturday or Sunday, if one pitch is OFF that means all pitches are OFF
3. If a team subsequently plays on a pitch that is declared unplayable by Goshen they will forfeit the right to book pitches for the remainder of the season